• Daily monitoring and support of Informatica workflows across the Enterprise BI platform.
• Troubleshoot failed jobs and analysis of batch operations to determine best course of action for recovery.
• Responsible for root cause analysis and complex problem resolution.
• Recommend and implement performance improvements of ETLs and optimization of scheduling efficiencies.
• Effectively communicate with business SMEs regarding failures, outages and/or delays in downstream processing.
• Demonstrate proficiency with Informatica Powercenter, IICS, EDC (MetaData Management), IDQ (Data Quality) on Linux.
• Demonstrate proficiency with workflow automation concepts and tools such as CA Workload or similar technology.
• Work as directed by DoIT management to apply DoIT coding standards, Release Management procedures, source code control (GitHub) and best practices.
• Participate in multiple development activities including code view of vendor WFs and scripts and adherence to the EBI SDLC following common agile practices and scrums.
• Must safeguard and protect data in compliance with established EBI Data Governance, any state, federal or industry regulations and standards.
Duration: Approximately 6-12 months
Production Operational Informatica skills - monitoring batch jobs and workflows (3 years)
Production Operational Informatica skills - troubleshooting batch job and workflow failures (3 years)
Complex Workload Automation - CA Workload preferred (3 years)
Informatica Powercenter and IICS low code, reusable, scalable solutions (3 years)
Advanced SQL queries - Oracle preferred (3 years)
Critical thinking and problem solving (4 years)
Excellent communication - verbal, written and listening (4 years)