First Databank (FDB) is currently seeking a Software Test Engineer in their Quality department.
– Provides test planning, development and execution as a team member or work autonomously within Agile teams to develop extensive automated test suites providing comprehensive coverage of applications, including, but not limited to: API/SDK/Web Applications and Services in the form of static reviews, unit, module, performance, load and integrated systems testing.
– Creates and execute test cases, update defects, project tasks and reports for projects based on requirements, planning documents and ad hoc testing.
-Retests issues reported to verify defects are resolved.
– Collaborates with engineering teams to design, develop and deliver software products, including building automation tools and frameworks to solve difficult testing problems.
– Provides project and task estimate and status reports for individual tasks to Director of Test Services, Test Lead and project team members.
– Monitors project tasks timelines compared to project plan timelines, estimated hours and resources.
– Performs other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to creating work instructions and training materials.
– Associates Degree in MIS, CIS or related field
– 1+ years software development or 3+ years automated software testing experience, preferably with Visual Studio, REST/SOAP
– Experience working with automated test tools, preferably Visual Studio, Selenium, writing SQL queries or Eclipse IDE.
Software Test Engineer