The Iowa Dept of Education needs a full-stack .net developer with strong hands-on experience with back-end tools. The client would like to limit applicants to local/regional candidates.
This contractor will be working with the latest .Net technologies and different third-party tools to build a new and support existing data collection and reporting applications used by school districts across Iowa. This is an education, mission-focused solutions supporting Iowa educational institutions and student wellbeing.
This contractor will work both independently and with a team on a variety of projects. The contractor will be a part of the Department development team during this work, taking part in regular team check-ins and collaboration opportunities.
• Visual Studio 2019, MS Sql Server, TFS/Azure Devops
Tools and Technologies:
Technical Stack Requirements:
• 4 plus year experience in C# development
• 4 plus years experience in .Net projects
• 4 plus years experience in asp.net/ MVC web development using C#
• 4 plus years experience in working with MSSQL Server