The State of Michigan is looking for: Infrastructure Solutions Architect 3
Local (commutable distance) candidates ONLY.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
• 3-5 Years Infrastructure Solutions Experience.
• Extensive understanding and experience in technology areas for Mainframe and Distributed platforms, networking, databases, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, and IT security.
• Experience with Onboarding of systems by configuring OAuth /OIDC / SAML integration patterns.
• Experience with IBM Products.
• Experience and skills in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities and required skills:
Lansing, MI - IT - DTMB - Cyber Security - MCS - Infrastructure Solutions Architect 3