Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience):
? Bachelor’s degree in programming/systems or computer science, specialized training, certification, or proven equivalent work experience with six (6) years of programming/systems analysis experience.
? Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems, software development lifecycles and software architecture standards.
? Advanced level programming techniques, software and systems design.
? Knowledge of distributed system architecture, middleware or object-oriented analysis and design.
? Experience developing and maintaining applications developed for the AWS platform with Angular, and supporting a RDBMS backend, preferably Postgress or Oracle.
? Experience with developing in an environment requiring the application of a strict security model.
? Experience with a GIT source control system, preferably codecommit, and a demonstrated experience with codepipeline in the AWS environment.
? Successful experience in a rapid development environment utilizing some agile process.
• Three years’ experience in Angular development.
• Three years’ experience with Oracle and/or Postgress solutions, and proficiency with SQL.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
(Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate some or all of the following skills/experience):
• Knowledge of Web servers and application servers that support software development (Apache HTTP, Tomcat, etc.).
• Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) for software (Eclipse, SQL Developer, etc.).
• Knowledge of open-source frameworks/tools/libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, Primefaces, Maven, JSTL.
• Familiarity with query, markup and modeling languages (SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, UML, etc.).
• Familiarity with integrating with directory services, such as MS Active Directory and/or OKTA.
• Familiarity with tracking tasks and completing tasks in JIRA
• Experience with design, development, test and deployment of enterprise applications in a rapid development environment as a developer.
• Experience with Web Services and supporting languages or technologies such as XML, WSDL, JSON, REST APIs.
• Understanding of JAVA and design patterns, packaging and deployment.
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
• Ability to troubleshoot production issues through analyzing debug logs, transaction logs, SQL queries and other tools.