• Analytical thinking, Innovation and Collaboration
• Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure, orchestration, and automation
• Experience with AWS, Lambda, AWS networking and AWS services
• Coding skills in Python, Java, SQL and PowerShell
• Understanding of how data is being used – Data Models, Metrics, Qlik BI tools, Excel (from CVS files to pivot tables)
• Experience building interactive dashboards from multiple disparate data sources
• Experience in managing data and transformations of large and diverse datasets
• Experience with Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server, DynamoDB
• Experience with Qlik Sense Training – including train-the-trainer approaches
• Experienced Qlik Sense Developer with a variety of private industry and government
• Expert level skills on Qlik Sense and Nprinting development
• Expert level skills on Qlik Embedded Analytics
• Expert level skill in integrating data using Qlik Sense
• Expert level skill in Dashboard UX design (layouts, integrating maps, color schemes, etc.)
• Experience in Data modelling associative and relational
• Experience in Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables
• Extensive use of SQL RDBMS (SQL Server, NoSql, Oracle, Postgres, etc.), Data warehouse, Data Lakes & Big data systems
• Expert level skills with performance tuning Qlik Sense Applications
• Expert level skills with Qlik Sense administration
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience):
? Bachelor’s degree in programming/systems or computer science, specialized training, certification, or proven equivalent work experience.
? 6 years of programming/systems analysis/data management experience.
? 3 years developing solutions in QLIK
? Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems, dashboard designs and data summarization.
? Knowledge of distributed system architecture and concepts
Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
(Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate some or all of the following skills/experience):
• Managing AWS cloud infrastructure, orchestration, and automation
• Knowledge of Integrated Environments for databases (Toad, SQL Developer, DBArtisan, etc.).
• Familiarity with query, markup and modeling languages (SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, UML, etc.).
• Familiarity with networking
• Knowledge of integration standards and best practices
• Experience in gathering, analyzing and preparing functional requirements
• Testing, troubleshooting, and implementation background
• Technical design and support background
Programming/systems analysis/data management experience (8 years)
Qlik Sense Developer with within a variety of industries (4 years)
Qlik Installation & Configuration (2 years)
Qlik Embedded Analytics (4 years)
Qlik Sense administration (4 years)
Qlik Sense and Nprinting development (4 years)
Data Models, Metrics, Qlik BI tools, Excel (from CVS files to pivot tables) (4 years)
Integrating data using Qlik Sense (4 years)
Managing AWS cloud infrastructure, orchestration, and automation (4 years)
Data Analytics (6 years)